Installation only: $350
Complete Package: $500
Please note that installing a TV above a fireplace can be a fire hazard if not done properly. The wires cannot contact or come close to contacting any part of the fireplace or smoke stack. For many installations like the one pictured above, we have to open the walls in order to safely secure the cables going to the TV.
NOBODY MATCHES OUR DRYWALL GUARANTEE!!! If you are not satisfied with our drywall repair, we will pay a professional drywall contractor to come and fix it. We are skilled at drywall repair and can match any texture out there, but we have the DRYWALL GUARANTEE so you can have the piece of mind that the job will be right when we are done. Painting any patches is not included and is not a service we offer.
What is included in the fireplace installation (installation time: 5-8 hours):
- Mount the TV with the components immediately adjacent to the fireplace (as seen above)
- Patch and texture any holes made in the drywall during installation
- Hide all the cables in the walls
- Secure cables behind the walls to eliminate any risk of coming into contact with any part of the fireplace or smoke stack
- Neatly dress all the cables behind the components
- Provide wall plates for clean, professional look
- Provide instruction on how to use the system
- Program a customer provided cable/satellite remote (please be sure to have your remote programming manual so we can get the correct codes)
Complete Package Includes:
- New electrical outlet behind TV
- Tilt mount for 40″-70″ TV**
- 2 X 15′ long HDMI cables
** For TV’s larger than 70″ add $75**
If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment for a free in-home consultation, please contact us.